Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Suspended cuz of Live at the Roxy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Merklee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good thing they didnt know thee songs all about pussy.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sean606's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2005
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Harsh, so your teacher missed "Then your head is rolling in all that shit" from 'moral threat'?.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dibens's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2005
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "I fell in to a burning ring of fire..."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dibens's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2005
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry guys & gals, I just had to do it....I had to quote the Man In Black!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Brian333's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 4th, 2005
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree w/ ya man. Why the hell does a teacher care about the word fuck. It's heard numerous times a day thru out EVERY high school in America. Whats the big deal? I'll bet that teacher has the foulest mouth when he is talking dirty when he is fuckin' his mistress that his wife don't know about.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds like a good story to tell some day over beers in a dive bar with Social D playing in the background. I imagine it starting something like want to hear about the time Social Distortion got me kicked out of school ...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sandnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is a crazy story. I was doing substitute teaching for "behaviorally challenged" students last year and I had no time to worry about kids cussing...I was too busy trying to keep the girls from stabbing each other. Anyways, I think you should look into your school's code of conduct or ethics. I'm sure you can prove that a cuss word is not grounds for suspension...or you can flip it onto the teacher. Lesson plans have to be approved, and that doesn't strike me as the type of assignment a jackass principal would go for.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fuck those fuckin fucks.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member RoadZOmbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2005
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow just because of that he got suspended....LOL....the teachers in my high-school cuz the shit out of people sometimes...and that's normal

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AmericanWaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hah, damn man, thats pretty harh just for playin that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •